Thursday, December 11, 2014

spending bill


First of anything that Boehner and Reid agree on must be the biggest piece of self serving bs there is right now.

And more proof positive Congress is full of it: yeah let the bank lobbyists write in what they want. Yep folks the whole country is so well served by that..oh yeah...yeah us....does anyone in Congress have conscious at all.


There is more, but I am on the train and I am trying not go into a major fit here in public or have my brain ooze out of my ears from a meltdown. Not in a position to be removed from the train in a strait jacket screaming and babbking nonsense about how screwed we are. The family does need my paycheck, but the insanity of how inept and self serving Congress can be is just becoming too impossible to comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment