Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Being adaptable


Less than 1 1/2 hours to the big countdown tonight here in the central USA, and got to say a few non consequential comments.

Having a multi generational New Years Eve is always fun. The grandkids are trying to stay awake with all the excitment, there is an army of teen age girls hanging out with our youngest, and I am of the opinion the generation under me is a bunch of wimps. Walking around the facility we are staying there are way too many half drunk cups laying around on railings, the floor, heck even in the elevator. Kids just don't know the value of a good drink anymore. Of course I am picking them up and throwing them away as I go along. Too many years of picking up after my own kids has done this to me. Ha ha ha.

Anyway drinking the tequila out of coffee cups since we left the shot glasses somewhere else. We got the keys locked up, no one is going anywhere tonight and we are walking distance to the big Dallas celebration at Victory center by the AAC.

I hope you have a healthy, prosperous, safe and happy New Year.

Everyone is back inside from a reconnaissance walk so time to go. Salud and Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment