Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Constitution...... Cowboys...its all good


First: The National Constitution Center is pushing out some stories right now about the bill of rights. Today they talk about James Madison and what he wanted to add. Overall they have good information to read. Check it out when you have a chance.


Second: All the local press is discussing how the Cowboys can beat the Eagles etc... What's it gonna take to win.... I haven't read anything yet, but about to get in car so I'm sure I will turn on talk radio to hear somethings. My thoughts are, it is going to take an act of God to help the Cowboys, like maybe a large snowstorm that slows Philly's offense. Then maybe Dallas' original plan of large doses of Murray might work. I always hope for the best for the'boys, but something is going to have to change to give the Cowboys a chance. I still like the Murray idea, if and only if the Eagles are hampered by bad weather, then we have the advantage. I haven't checked the weather yet, but I am praying.

Third: And speaking of defense... Go Mavs, lets hope they can start developing a team defense mentality themselves tonight.

Fourth: no matter what you do, things don't seem to change. Moved this past weekend and last night our water heater broke dow. It is being replaced, but really. Oh well life goes on.

Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment