Wednesday, December 3, 2014

quick Mavs thoughts


Seems like a few people are not happy with Parsons, time to chill.

I hate to speak for a coach, but I think there is some long term planning going on. Carlisle has a very deep bench so he can take his time with incorporating Parson's into the offense.The defense is still a work in progress. I am surprised Crowder isn't out there more. I hope that is because Aminu is coming along and Carlisle can add Crowder as the season develops. Carlisle has one if the few problems a coach can have that they love. How to distribute minutes, a luxury not all coaches get.

I think Carlisle is taking his time developing and being fortunate by winning with what is working now. And as a Mavs fan I am loving it. If this team gets better throughout the year....wow ... they may really surprise and tick off all the haters.



On a secondary note Black Friday sales were down, sounds like everyone took my advice and stayed home. (ha ha ha)

Seems like there is way too much going on in this world for this trivia stuff, but I do enjoy my teams. Lets all hope that one day we can all find Peace.

You have to prepare before you can celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment