Friday, October 16, 2015

Always running late to the party

So the Democrat debate was earlier this week and by now I am guessing you are pretty tired of hearing about it. And quite frankly I am at the point where I couldn’t even watch it. I kept turning it off and on hoping to feel inspired or something or at least like I wanted one of these people to be President.

I have come to the point where watching either of the debates is like pulling your fingernails off. You have no idea why you are doing it while you are doing it and yet you continue to do it even though the pain is excruciating. And then afterwards you are left with a constant throbbing that makes no sense at all.  And then there was CNN’s love fest with itself and the debate. So you have this terrible pain inflicting your brain and then the after coverage is this nauseatingly sickly sweet of self-love you just want the whole night to end abruptly and cannot find relief.  Well I hope you enjoyed it.

And usually I like to tie a ribbon around my local Sport’s team season after it ends. I just can’t for the Rangers. That was a great game till the 7th inning. I was dizzy and in disbelief by the time that ended. A great comeback season marred by such a weird inning. I feel for them because it is going to be a seriously long off season.

I will be adding a couple more pictures to my fake face book page soon from the State Fair. Yes we went for the evening and proceeded to spend most of the time there eating too much and unhealthily. Enjoyed every minute of it. I weighed myself the next day and did actually gain pounds. One thing I didn’t do when I got a new phone was think about camera quality so not the greatest pictures cause well you know,,, I am cheap.

Okay back to the debate because everyone made such a big deal about Mr. Sanders backing up Mrs. Clinton on the email controversy. Actually I think it was a shrewd move. First he wants to make this a debate about the issues. It is his best way to rise in the polls. He can attract some people with his income inequality line for a while. And second if Mrs. Clinton does get into trouble he was the magnanimous candidate that said focus on the issues and let the investigation run its course.  If the investigation runs its course and finds something he gains ground as an issue candidate and one that is above the fray. And even if it doesn’t he can continue his issue based narrative and hold the high card.


Well the week has been in the 90’s so hot even for our standards in October, but this weekend we have been promised highs in the 80’s, wow a cool front.  Hopefully you are getting to enjoy real fall weather and it won’t get too cold for over a month or so. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment