Thursday, December 24, 2015

Oops forgot something important




Well, it is important for my political bent and the people in Spain.  

Anyway how could I be so remiss as to forget to talk about the elections last weekend in Spain. I talk so much about wanting new parties here and Spain just had two new parties make a significant showing. I do not know how much I would agree with the actual party philosophy and platform, but from the little I read I might have some affinity to one, yet I want to say congratulations to both parties.

Spain was primarily a two party system till last weekend so this is great news for independents like me to hear. Again congratulations to all the people in Spain who worked hard to make that happen. And to all the people who voted in Spain to make this a reality.


We are so stuck with our two parties and no one seems to have an interest to actually move forward from them. This is exciting news and gives one hope.  So if you read my blog regularly I hope you see it can be done and we can work to make positive changes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment