Wednesday, November 9, 2016

And the votes are still coming in…



I saw a t-shirt today that read:

                                                NOMO
                                                ROMO

Well it looks like the Cowboy fans are supporting Dak overwhelming over Romo. And on this Romo t- shirt I didn’t see a Cowboy insignia.  hmmmmmmm

Anyway I said before Clinton even declared as a candidate the Democrats better find someone besides Clinton and it is somewhere in my blog on a previous post way back so I know I have it in writing.

I actually thought when the Republicans nominated Trump she might have a chance and it was her only chance, however, the hatred towards her runs deep even among women and top it off with the hatred of the establishment (including yours truly) and well Trump won.

I did vote independent as always, but little consolation today.

My thoughts about Trump are already out there so let us see what happens.

And hopefully the Mavs are starting to figure it out and the slow start doesn’t hurt them at the end of the season.

And speaking of seasons, is it now November still weeks before Thanksgiving…. Already the Christmas decorations are coming out. Please stop this madness also.


Have a great evening

No comments:

Post a Comment