Monday, September 17, 2018

Don’t you wish there was a better national dialogue going on?




Not much to say today, it is becoming way too much of the same ole you know what. I do not want to even talk about the Kavanaugh crap. God only knows who is right. And apparently bad news on the national debt front, sheesh.

I didn’t get to see the game, but was keeping up with the score so I knew what was going on, but I cannot tell you if I thought the Cowboys made that much of a leap forward. It seems the defensive line was the real power in the game, yet I cannot say for sure. 6 quarterback sacks and a bunch of Eli Manning meme jokes on the internet seem to vouch for the defensive line being the MVP of the game. I do not know if anyone was publicly made MVP.

I am slowly finding that if the Cowboys aren’t playing I would prefer to watch a good College game over a Pro game.

I still think the Mavericks have a better chance of making the playoffs than the Cowboys, but that is another stretch to even believe that thought. I hope both do, but I am breathing.

I have an idea for another story, but I think I would prefer to actually put in play in real life. I will have to think about it. It is actually a short story thought akin to a side story I have in mind for one of the real novels I keep say I am working on. Boy, do I need help disciplining myself. Ha ha ha

Cheers all and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment