Wednesday, July 24, 2019

I fear expectations are too high today

I want to Post something before Mueller testifies, however I don’t have anytime right now. So quickly I think many people are going to be disappointed today. Not because there is the issue Russia interfered with the election, it is the expectations are too high for Mueller to supply a last minute silver bullet that leads to the downfall of Trump. That is not going to happen. Mueller will add nothing new. Yes we are in trouble with Trump, but saving this country is going to take much work. And I have another idea for a post I will get to shortly and this is a thought of mine to why extremism on right and left is ruling the day right now. So some people need to be prepared to be let down today and we are going to have to listen to much noise from Trump and supporters saying no collusion etc.  of course we all know there is conspiracy

No comments:

Post a Comment