Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Two stupid people

Well that wasn’t very Christian of you, where did that come from? Maybe the better half?

By the way Trump is speaking at the American Airlines Center here in Dallas tomorrow.
Beto is speaking in Grand Prairie tomorrow.

There goes the neighborhood.

According to one of my neighbors who went and checked it out they are lining up down the road that runs along side the AAC to see Trump. Apparently there are quite a few characters. I thought people only people watched in Las Vegas.

They are acting more like it is a rock star than the President. Too bad I do not llike the music. There was a Doors medley running through my head this morning on the way to work. Thoroughly enjoyed that, maybe I should kick up the ole youtube and actually listen to a couple of tunes.

Sorry no story tonight, tired, but received good news from the medical profession today. I live until tomorrow at least. Well lets hope, there are still a couple of hours left in this day.

We pray everyone remains peaceful tomorrow and the events are only events and not newsworthy.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment