Sunday, September 12, 2021

Ever woke up with too many thoughts to say anything

 It seems we are so overwhelmed nowadays with so much coming at us we cannot decide what to address first.

So I am going to try and keep it simple. 

Everything we need we avoid because people prefer to hate each rather than sit down and determine what is our priorities including the most simple priority to respect each other.

I want to blog a thousand page post on a ten trillion dollar infrastructure program we need.

I want to blog a thousand page post on improving education across the board.

I want to blog a thousand page post on the benefits of the economic benefits of transitioning to clean energy.

I want to blog a thousand page post on water management.

I want to blog a thousand page post exercising the demons of hate from our society.

I want to blog a thousand, thousand page posts to help make the world a better place.

As you can see, I feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment. People say everything is in God’s hands, yet sometimes they forget God uses our hands to get things done. Apparently we are dropping the ball.

When I first started this blog I had an introduction that basically said I wanted to discuss our world, maybe offer some ideas for solutions. I never thought I had all the right answers, yet just wanted a forum to discuss ideas. It seems like the last few years has made that very difficult. I still want to write to create this discussion, some days though, it seems a bit much. 

We cannot control the world, yet we can control how we address problems or how we approach the world. And so it goes back to the top of this post, if you respect each other you can do what you can do. Too simple sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment