Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Embarrassed yet?

 That was seriously _____________, fill in the blank because it was whatever that was. Probably most people have filled in that blank already though. Twitter seemed to have enough comments last night. And I even over did it by a few. 

As a citizen of the United States I am embarrassed at that debate. And yes, here it comes....

 “we need new parties”. 

Almost 200 years of a two party system of Democrat versus Republican and this is what we have to offer ourselves or for the world to watch. You have to be kidding me. It is way past time for the duopoly to end. And if you want to disagree with me, please go back and watch that again. I had to record it because we were busy so we watched it late, but if you missed it I will be glad to show it to you. Because this is a train wreck you need to see if you do not think we need change.


Just over one month to the election and Thelma and Louise look good or are we in that last scene where we have already driven over the cliff.


And that post the other night with the alternatives may not be looking so bad right now and none of those candidates is truly ready to be President, but hey, look at what they are up against.


Anyway more to come...ugh!


And Lakers versus Heat is probably the one NBA series Final I didn’t want to happen. So I just watched the Stars get beat so already not in a good mood. Yet, they got beat quite frankly by a better team or at least they definitely played much better, but hey it was a Finals series and we got to route for the home team. The NBA series has no attraction for me. I will probably watch some since I like basketball, but very little. I am so hissed off at the world I am not fixing this paragraph. 


And speaking of disasters, anyone watching the Cowboys? sheesh they dig holes bigger than the craters on the moon. Thank goodness they are in the east and are in second place by half a game. They can still actually salvage the season if they get their act together. 


No Cheers tonight, the tequila is for medicinal purposes only right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment