Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Note to Republicans



 You wouldn’t have to cheat if you ran actual responsible people for office. Really hard to say you are the party of law and order and morality when everything you do is goes against our Constitution and REAL family values.


And you know you are going to lose when you cry foul before the game starts.


As an independent conservative there is a reason I haven’t  voted Republican and have voted for some really outlandish people, who by they way were honest, and some people I was proud to vote for such as Perot. I cannot vote for someone whose actions contradict their words.


So you are about to hand over our country to the very same people you decry as the enemy because you cannot for the life of you nominate someone for President that has one ounce of common decency. And the Democrats aren’t the enemy, just pretentious.


And as a reminder to all my evangelical friends, the only power the devil has is deception. Or as I shocked the better half, would you vote for the devil if said was pro-life? And yet some would believe. 


And what happens if half the government is quarantined for the final weeks leading up to the election? Some headlines suggest more people in the White House have Covid 19 than being let on. I am not reporting this, just repeating it, but it would not surprise me. So who is next? Last I heard the latest was Stephen Miller.


No one deserves to be sick, but on the saint to sinner scale, that funny guy on the wrong shoulder is prodding me to get a bit gleeful about all this madness. Have to be strong, again actions over words. We need to pray for the health of our country and everyone in it. We really do.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment