Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Well, the only people who will survive are the...


Super paranoid and the super-rich.

Everyone else is being entered into a crapshoot of let's see what happens when we stop social distancing. 

Here we are the “only superpower” on the planet and something we cannot see, greed and political incompetence are going to bring us to our knees. We have 1/3 of total worldwide cases and 1/4 of total deaths. And by God, we got Governors that want to well what? Reopen to what? We weren’t good at the semi volunteer shelter in place to keep the numbers down. Now what? 

Maybe because I am in Texas I am projecting on the rest of the country. The better half read me an article that says movie theater chains are not reopening right away. Hopefully, this type of common sense will prevail over our common sense challenged Governor. The better half has been really good, I have been fairly good so let’s hope every one else stays moderately good.

At best the country was reaching a plateau, let's see where we are starting May 15. I hope I am wrong, but.

I guess it is time to finish the good bottle of wine and hold tight to the dice.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment